If you’ve been trying to come to the blog lately, you may have noticed a few errors connecting. Resources not available issues or content just not showing up.
It appears that running a WordPress blog on a GoDaddy Windows server has some issues. It works for a while and then it just doesn’t. And the whole doesn’t part is extremely frustrating.
There are two solutions that I could have gone with. First, go to a dedicated virtual server. And second was to switch to a Linux operating system. I went with the later and things looked great.
Well, great until I realized all of the links in all of my posts were now trashed. I think I’ve got them all fixed here and will be working on getting the updated at SQLServerCentral as soon as possible.
PS – if you see anything broken on the site, please let me know. I am sure I will miss some stuff.