For those that follow me on twitter (@StrateSQL), you’ll know that throughout the day I tweet out some links of things I find interesting. These tweets include “Reading” in the message and are items I’ve read over the past few days, usually after hours when sharing would be less than useful, and spaced out to avoid spamming. The content of the links usually pertain to SQL Server, technology, and career topics; which I think others would find useful.
Most Popular Link
The most popular item tweeted out last week was:
— Jason Strate (@StrateSQL) March 27, 2013
Last week’s top 10 “Reading” Links
Along with the top link, here are the top ten items that were sent out last week:
- Fantastic News! – New Masters and Architect Benefit for SQL Server Professionals [32 clicks]
- Temp table caching improvement for table valued parameters in SQL Server 2012 [28 clicks]
- The Accidental Architect [16 clicks]
- Disabling vs. Dropping Indexes [15 clicks]
- Multitasking A Ridiculous Workload – How I Do It [15 clicks]
- Timeless Optimism: Five of My Favorite Tips [15 clicks]
- Capturing Attention: Writing Great Session Descriptions [14 clicks]
- Rolling Averages in SQL Server [13 clicks]
- Bring a Bag… [11 clicks]
- SQL Server Maintenance Plans and Parallelism – CHECKDB [9 clicks]
Other Stuff Shared
Of course, no week would be complete without a few off-topic links. These have nothing to do with technology or your career, but they sure are entertaining and interesting.
- OOh, NASA and Firefly themed shirt today at TeeFury [184 clicks] – unfortunately, this t-shirt is no longer available since they change designs daily.
- This Is Madness: The Star Wars Character Tournament [24 clicks]
- Is Apple Losing War Of Words? – Hardware – Macintosh – Informationweek [15 clicks]
Got something you think I should read and share, leave a comment below. Also, if you want to see all of the links that were tweeted out last week? Then follow the links on my tumblr blog or subscribe to it’s RSS feed.